Hey Antonina

I'm guessing that you're looking at documentation from an earlier version
of py2neo. The OGM module has been rewritten in v3 to take advantage of
labels (the old one used manual indexes instead) and can now be found at
*py2neo.ogm*. You can read up on it here -> http://py2neo.org/v3/ogm.html

Cheers
Nigel