It used to be able to start with "Neo4j CE 3.1.1/bin/neo4j-ce.exe". Today,
it suddenly does not work with the exe file anymore, after I put the jar
file from this website
https://github.com/neo4j-contrib/neo4j-apoc-procedures/releases/3.1.0.3 to
the directory "Neo4j CE 3.1.1/plugins". (The plugin does not work either.)

After uninstalling and re-installing neo4j multiple times, the exe file
sometimes works sometimes doesn't. (I didn't put anything in the
directory "Neo4j CE 3.1.1/plugins".) What is the reason?