Sorry I got a little confused about what you were asking.. here is the png
output of the PROFILE, Is this what you were asking for?

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-7xZp8YMOzkw/WOtt9QtFQQI/AAAAAAAAASQ/qdexik_7Oo0l0RV3npKsXEqaSQr9RjlqQCLcB/s1600/plan%2B%25281%2529.png>

I put the check into the smaller id, when I ran an original test it created
4 different relationships per match, but I think taht was because I was
using MATCH not MERGE and did not have anything to stop the NODE from being
itself such as a1 <> b1, would this be better and only create a single
relationship?