Hi, was there an update to this. The core problem I'm seeing on a graph I'm
working on is very similar. Basically I am creating a graph of people. In order
to match people I am creating separate nodes around key matching criteria (like
date of birth, first name, family name and gender).  With cleanish data going
in then half the person nodes will have a relationship to the male gender node
and half to the female gender node.  I'm finding that when I ramp up the
performance tests (with a unique constraint on gender) then the performance
degrades hugely but if I remove the constraint then I get multiple gender nodes
which doesn't help with matching people!

Is there a common pattern/approach for solving this?

Thanks,
John