Thanks MH,

This is the basis for my dataset, which load it via neo4j-admin import, it
take almost < 20 mins but take ~10 hours to using LOAD CSV

ID Allocation
Node ID 143812726
Property ID 590958500
Relationship ID 244292244
Relationship Type ID 3
My LOAD CSV looks like that:
1. Create the CONSTRAINT and INDEX at the begin
2. Create the nodes
USING PERIODIC COMMIT 50000
LOAD CSV FROM 'file:///XXXX.csv' AS row
MERGE (c:Company { id: row[0] })
ON CREATE SET
    c.name = row[1],
ON MATCH SET
    c.name = row[1],

USING PERIODIC COMMIT 50000
LOAD CSV FROM 'file:///YYYY.csv' AS row
MERGE (p:Employ { id: row[0] })
ON CREATE SET
    p.name = row[1],
ON MATCH SET
    p.name = row[1],

3. Create the relations
USING PERIODIC COMMIT 50000
LOAD CSV FROM 'file:///RRRR.csv' AS row
MATCH (c:Company { id: row[0] })
MATCH (p:Employ { id: row[1] })
MERGE (c)-[r:EMPLOY]->(p)
ON CREATE SET
      r.since=row[2],
ON MATCH SET
      r.since=row[2],

在 2018年1月31日星期三 UTC+8下午8:08:36,Michael Hunger写道: