Somehow your query is not showing correctly.
Can you send them again? And check that they render correctly?

Are you using Neo4j enterprise? And what is your machine setup + memory
config
How big is your db on disk?

I would filter out nodes (customers) above and below a certain view count.

Do you have indexes / constraints on :Product(idProduct) and
:Customer(idCustomer) ?