Hi all,

I have a neo4j database which is currently running on 2.3.11. Now I am
thinking of using the 3.x version. I am thinking of doing this

Take an online back up of data from neo4j 2.x then
use import tool in 3.x to import the data and turn on db store migration on.

But my requirement is that since 3.x has native indexes. I would like to
have only Nodes, Relationships and Labels in my 3.x instance and want to
create the indexes and constraints I need after the migration

I did not see any option in the toolset which allows me to exclude indexes
and constraints
Could some one throw some light on how I can achieve this, may be like
deleting some directories in the backup data or so or some other alternate
approach for this migration

Regards
-George S