Hello.

My name is Shuki and I am from Israel. I've a 3DFX
card called Magic 3D Rush. It's a Macronix chipset
MX86251, using a 3DFX accellarator on a PCI bus. Or
something like that...
The card manufacturer has released a driver for Linux
but I am having trubles installing it. None of the
directories spacified in the README file are exists.
And what is LinkKit? I searched every site and
couldn't find it! I am using Slackware 8.0. I was
thinking sending you the driver and maybe you can help
me out plus adding this to your drivers list or
something.

Company website:
http://www.macronix.com
Drivers: