On Tuesday, 5. February 2002 18:52, you wrote:
> Frank Fiene writes:
>  > On Tuesday, 5. February 2002 18:09, Egbert Eich wrote:
> That's fine.
> The reply was not addressed particularly to you personally
> but my intention was to post a general warning before
> Shigehiro gets drowned in 'bug' reports.

So i got the patch and a windows tool to figure out the register with a
register dump. This tool is from Shigehiro and he told me, he will join
the list.

I have to play with the register dump utility in the evening or so, i
will have xv support for my notebok ;-)

ff
--
SYNTAGS GmbH, Märkische Str. 237, D-44141 Dortmund, Germany
Security, Cryptography, Networks, Software Development