----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Fiene" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [Neomagic] XV won\'t work on 600E?

> On Wednesday, 27. February 2002 15:46, you wrote:
> > I have a NM2360 with 4MB and I can't do it either.
> >

> Please take a look into the mailing list archive.
> There is a hack with changing on if-statement in neo_driver.c

I removed the "1024 lines" check, that's how I can watch 640x272. Without it
even this was breaking the X server, but still not enough for bigger ones.
The thing is I can watch them in windows, so I guess unless win does
selectively turn off video acceleration based on movie size, this is a
driver problem.