El Dom 15 Sep 2002 03:34, escribió:
Well, I have a Dell Lattitude XPI 133ST, the same model as the Calyth's
laptop, and I am running Debian 3.0 too.

The only trouble I have, was the same (obviusly) problem that Calyth wrote
and describe us in an previusly mail. I solve it the same way,  Option
"ShadowFB" on the Device section.

Well if you still have troubles, I could e-mail you my conf file.