Hi Everyone,

I'm in the market for 5092-style tubes, but ones without radioactive
material in them. I read through many of the threads here and I know
some are of the opinion that there's no danger with the thorium or the
krypton, but I just assume avoid that material all the same. (Messing
around with anything that is or supposedly was radioactive seems like
a bit of an undue risk for my hobby.)

So, I need to buy four to six 5092-style tubes and I'm wondering what
models to search for that don't have radioactive material? Do the
Russian IN-4's and IN-1's have the radioactive material? Do all
Burroughs tubes?

And by the way, if I buy some Russian or Polish tubes (I have a set of
IN-2's) how do I tell if they have the radioactive material? I
understand that the American tubes are stamped with a radioactive
symbol.  (The ones I have glow orange and not pink.) Any thoughts
would be great!

-Ian