I remember my old TV when I would spin through the channels   (2-13).
My Dad would yell at me, "You're going to break it.  Don't spin the  dial
like that."

You brought back memories.  Wonder if anyone has ever broken their TV  by
changing the channels.

Anyone remember the "clicker" that would make a loud click and the TV would
 change the channel up one.  "The first TV remote control".    Ha!

Michail

In a message dated 9/22/2010 9:25:30 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,