On Sep 26, 12:34 am, "A.J. Franzman" <a.j.franz...@verizon.net> wrote:

I hope someone has managed to save something of that group's archives,
as they're now on even more uncertain ground, including most of what I
have posted myself, as I did not keep the originals or any other
versions of most of my photos.

That's a really important point. It would be a disaster if all the
accumulated content got vaporised because Ray decided to delete the
group. Not just the files, but the message archive too - I've lost
count of how many questions I've been able to answer simply by digging
around in the archive.

Jon.