> Just found it:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200533766038

It comes with a fancy wooden box. Definitely a high end item. Then &
now.

I wonder if Longines actually sold it, or gave them away as gifts, but
only to their best watch dealers. A prize to the top performers,
awarded at the annual company convention.

I'm also curious to see the technology used to make it. Most likely IC
technology. But was it TTL, or earlier stuff, like DTL or RTL ? The
ICs that existed it the 60s cost a pretty penny (at that time). Sure
would like to see a photo of the insides.