Frank/Steve,

Another thought is adding a WWRB receiver.  $13 from Digikey.   This way
you are always accurate (or at least self fixing all the time - and no  need
to worry about ever setting the time).

I bought two of them, but, I have to admit.  They aren't doing very  good
since I still have them in their packaging.  heh.

Michail

In a message dated 11/3/2010 5:12:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,