Adam,

We are both in the same area (physically).  Maybe collab on the WWVB  might
be in hand.
I did suggest it, because he said Arduino, and I have found plenty of
online code specific to WWVB and Arduino.   But, like you, still a  work in
progress as it sits powerless in front of me.

Also, I did get the bigger antenna.  6" long.   Also hungry  for power to
be applied at some end.
I do agree on Seattle being bad for reception.  In fact, I just got
Citizen to take back my $800 watch because it would not get the time (Citizen
ATom).  Many times back to the shop and they even sent me a damn blue  antenna
and told me I must sit the antenna between East and the  watch.   Uhhhg.
Not spending that kind of money for a  watch that needs extra items / gadgets
/ antenna / and magic to keep time.

Projects, projects.  What's the part number to buy some more time in  the
day?

Michail

In a message dated 11/3/2010 8:49:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,