On 17 Nov, 15:14, Accutron <accut...@woh.rr.com> wrote:
> In all likelihood, the GI-10 does not have an anode because they had
> not yet managed to invent an anode configuration..

I would like to mention pro-forma that GI-21 does have an anode. It is
not a front grid but it is there.

> On the subject of the Inditron's apparently long lifespan as a
> product...if any military contractor used the Inditron in any sort of...

Very likely. It would be the same on the other side of the Iron
Curtain.
But accordingly - a promising product of a military usage might be
kept secret for years before being made available to the general
public.
Maybe, just maybe this would explain that strange discrepancy in the
GI-10 beginning of production? It's just a theory without any
foothold.

  Marcin