This is a really great book, and a noble cause, Mike.
This got me thinking, though. Perhaps the list could contribute any other
indispensable books available via amazon for a penny? I'm just blown away by
some of these truly great texts that are available for a song now.. I'd like
to add my recommendations, and maybe other members of the group have some
other favorites?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0672210355/sr=8-1/qid=1291594532/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1291594532&sr=8-1&seller=
http://www.amazon.com/CMOS-Cookbook-Don-Lancaster/dp/0672213982/ref=tmm_pap_title_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1291594562&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0471043281/sr=8-1/qid=1291594873/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1291594873&sr=8-1&seller=