You mean I don't have to pay a buck a sheet for press n peel blue!?
Thank you kind sir, I will go to staples today and try out your
method.

Exciting doesn't cover it my friend.  I nearly cried.  This single
tube is sort of the culmination of things I'm not supposed to be able
to do, and yet here I am, programming, and building electronics
circuits.

Thanks again everyone

Shane