As an aside, how many are aware that Ebay routinely places pictures,
that sellers upload to their listings, in the Ebay catalog
 for the general use of other sellers.  As a seller you must opt-out
of the program to prevent this from happening.

This from Ebay:

" We offer a product catalog of photos, item descriptions, and
specifications, which are provided by members and third parties. If
you're selling an item, you can use content from this product catalog
to create your listing.

We might, at our discretion, use photos that you upload to your
listings to represent a product in our product catalog. If we use your
image, we'll display your user ID and a link to your My World page on
the product details page of the product featured in your photo, and
you'll be eligible for 5 free listing subtitles during the next 90
days.

All photos in all listings will be automatically reviewed for possible
inclusion in the catalog, unless you opt out of this program"

Kerry