On 10 Mar, 17:42, David Forbes <dfor...@dakotacom.net> wrote:
> I was recently contacted by someone at the domain below who wants a
> Nixie watch. Naturally, I was curious.
>
> http://www.twosigma.com/
>
> Go ahead and click on it; it won't hurt you.

I'm not sure what the problem is here - it looks like a completely
standard financial services management company.

The legal bit is required by law to ensure that you understand the
potential risks and your are in the correct regulatory domain etc. All
hedge funds and other similar service providers are required to do the
same. One you have agreed to the T&Cs, you don;t see that window
again.

I spent years working for a hedge fund - we did exactly the same.

Nick