Shameless Plug dept:
I do have an ebay listing for B-7971 nixie tubes @ $69 per tube I
started yesterday (120703678428).  See the listing for tube images and
feedback.  This is not that sale.

This is an offer directed to neonixie members who want B-7971 nixies
for projects now or in the future.  Your price is $62 per tube, plus
insured shipping when purchased directly from me. Each tube is tested
and guaranteed to arrive to you working. I do accept paypal, or Visa/
MC by telephone.  Email me for contact or telephone details. I ship
Priority Mail in the USA.  If you are outside the USA, please
understand that I ship Express mail, insured with signature -$$

This is a limited time offer ending on 04-27-11, or while supplies
last.
Please Do not wait.

Best Regards, Jeff Thomas
http://www.nixichron.com