On Mar 27, 1:14 pm, "Dieter Waechter" <i...@nocrotec.com> wrote:
> Hello Nixie Friends,
>
> This evening I have finally finished one of my mammoth projects: The E1T
> clock.
>
> I hope you enjoy:
>
> http://www.tube-tester.com/sites/nixie/different/e1t-clock/e1t.htm
>
> All the best
>
> DIETER

Dieter,

Beautiful project!

I seem to remember some discussion long ago about a certain anomaly
that is common to the E1T tubes: the display positions for the digits
immediately preceding and following the selected digit will sometimes
glow dimly. Your photos do not appear to show this phenomenon. How did
you overcome it? Is it simply a matter of selecting the best tubes, or
can changes be made to circuit parameters to minimize the glow
spillage? Or is it perhaps a matter of the lighting in your images,
that the phenomenon is present but simply not visible?

A.J.