| I think you'll find that the winner was Giorgio Basile who's
| a prominent tube collector. His astonishing collection can be
| viewed here:
| http://www.lampes-et-tubes.info/index-e.htm
|
| Great spot though - I hadn't seen that one!

I sold Giorgio a few tubes. Nothing too exotic. I think the rarest I
sold him was a GC10/2P dekatron.

Good thing that he, and those tubes are in Belgium. Considering the
way his collection is arranged, it'll get smaller quite fast if it
were here in California. Any temblor over 5, and you're sweeping up a
lot of glass.

Good thing there are guys like him out there collecting these
oddities. Better him than me. I'd try lighting it up, and may kill a
few.