potomacmetals has  been on my list to reach out to as they are in
'hood. On ebay, crank out a huge volume of surplus spanning 50 years.
No doubt that it is nearly all USGOV surplus. Some silent key-looking
stuff and the occasional vintage adult mag collections (not making
this up).  My fave was the AN/USM-24C 60's era survive-a-near-miss-
nuclear-bomb-hit navy o-scope: http://www.navy-radio.com/test/usm24c-02.JPG
A 18" cube with a 3" CRT.