Let's face it, this was crazy. I went along till 400EUR, but that was it, the tube is neither new nor proved to be functionary.

I remember that in 2006 there were 7 CD47s sold on German Ebay for 2000EUR, and back then I tought that was expensive...

What's your opinion, I think the Nixie market is just about to crash ;-)

Jens