There seem to be two sorts of pins out there - The Harman H34s, and the DB
-Style pins.  I've got some of the Kosbo pins and they look like they'll
work well for my IN-4s, and IN-12s, but I don't know if they will fit any
future tubes I may find

The I've seen ebay ads for the Harman H34 pins, but the design of those
looks like it lacks good strain relief, as it transfers the forces directly
between the PCB and the tube.  It looks like with those pins, I'd have to
rely upon the PCB hole pattern to exactly match the tube, perhaps moreso
than tube-tube variation would allow.

The DB-style pins look pretty good to me for the smaller nixie pins, as they
have a leaf-spring spring action and look to flexible to create torques on
the pins.  I don't know if I can get these to fit other tubes.