I exchanged emails with Bob on several occasions, on many topics
including VW bugs. One exchange even discussed the safety of those
cars, and their lack of collapsable steering columns. He was truly a
gentleman, eager to help with any problem, could lend insight into a
circuit like no one else. Happy to help on work or hobby issues, knew
tubes like the back of his hand.

A great talent is lost.

Terry.