I wonder if an adaptation of my GPS time system mught work. I have a central clock that reads the GPS and then sends it to the other clocks via RF. What about a central clock that sends out a 60/50 hZ beat via RF? RF receivers are fairly cheap, and then you only have to calibrate one xtal or whatever you use. You should be able to bodger it into many exsisting clocks.

Sure am glad that I went the GPS route now! All my clocks will remain synched, do DST etc.

Jonathan