Hi,

Upon closer inspection of the photos, in the actual listing, It looks
like all the grids are tied together. If that's true, then these are
just expensive night lights. I asked him a question about 'dot matrix
addressing'. Lets see how he answers. If he answers. If he gives us a
load of bull, then I'd just avoid him, and buy from some other Eastern
European.

I am confused, I always received good quality from that seller in the past. Glad I did not buy any of these.

But the listing states them to be "experimental" displays, so they might be prototypes that have been developed, but so save some time or costs they screwed up the inner wiring? Or they are mere rejects.

Jens