I just completed a clock project that uses a tube I have been wanting
to build something out of for a long time, a Soviet-era ITS1A seven
segment display.

http://www.decadecounter.com/vta/articleview.php?item=1073

I did have a few tubeless kit versions of this clock for sale for $60,
but they sold out even before I had completed typing up the article
for the project. If there is any interest I could probably have some
more of them made but I can't supply the ITS1A tube or other tubes, so
a kit would only be useful to the small portion of the Nixie community
that already has some ITS1A tubes laying about.

Richard Kline
www.decadecounter.com