On Saturday, December 24, 2011, David Forbes <dfor...@dakotacom.net> wrote:
> On 12/24/11 6:55 AM, Tidak Ada wrote:
> I too had the sense that Ray was a good man who ran into hard luck and
didn't have the financial cushion in place to deal with the problem.

I had this sense as well.  I think he had good intentions but was unable to
follow through for some reason. perhaps it was as above and perhaps it was
something else. I don't know.

I ordered a FLW kit as well as a a cyclochron from him. I did eventually
receive my cyclochron but am still waiting for the FLW kit.

on a happier note:  this list has been one of my favorite corners of the
internet for a long time now!  thank you to all of the information and
interesting links.

happy holidays everyone!

jon