Fascinating.

Reminded me of colosus, maybe thats where some of the ideas are from,
must cost a mint to make one of those, interesting looking at the vid
that the time counters at the bottom of the machine are counting in
binary, maybe bcd, the tubes higher up must be bcd to decimal
translater matrixes.

I really like the planar dekatron, if someone finds a load of those
stockpiled it'll make a few quid, but thats not gonna happen.