How much you paid for them? They are absolutely beast, the thing is
that i cant afford those, even if i could find some. I think they are
like $50 each now, correct me if im wrong.

Thats the thing, i have the Z566M. Id really like to find the Z5660M
do you know if the clear tubes usualy sell for more or less?