Yeah.  That's saying a lot.   Glad you found one/some of  them.

All I found is my wife, but she simply puts up with me.  If I had one  that
actually liked me, I could go far.  :-X

Sorry Dave, I had to start wearing one of my more expensive watches since
the battery died.  STILL waiting on a replacement battery (not from  you).

Couple of comments.  I am surprised (a little) how this thread has  been
going.  Little bickering.
I am happy with my watch.
Comparison to what you made many years ago with something that is concept
now is unbelievable.
(I like it when people compare my old iphone with technology coming out
today.  Might as well compare GPS clocks with old mechanical clocks.

If Michels watch is better than yours, well, it's supposed to be.   Windows
7 is also supposed to be better than 3.1.

Issues about setting the time means you remove the top?  Give me a  break.
Twice a year.  It's a novelty item like all nixie  clocks.   I spend nearly
an hour already setting all my other nixie  clocks as well - yup, twice a
year.  (The watch being the easiest to  set.)

If you make it, people will buy it.  So, please continue with making  the
womans watch.  The woman that puts up with me will not wear it, but I  will.
 Just don't put flowers and a pink strap on it (although I  might still
wear it just for the attention).

Michail

In a message dated 2/5/2012 7:43:06 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,