For those of you who ordered and built Mike's Dekatron spinner -- like
I did --  I thought I'd let you know that I'm designing an acrylic
enclosure and having it built by the same local (Minneapolis) fellow
who built cases for me for my FLW clock and my big nixie clock.

My Dekatron is a GC10/4B, a big imposing tube, so this case should be
large enough to accomodate any tube you use.

The case will again be an all acrylic case, two pieces. It will have a
flat, two tiered base, with a vertical element for mounting the board.
The vertical element will be pre-drilled to mate to the circuit board.
The top of the case will simply drop onto the base. It'll have a hole
or slot to allow the power cord to exit.

My guy's previous cases have been super nice... I know a few of you
ordered cases from him as well. He's not the fastest but he does nice
work.

Let me know if you're interested, and I'll give you his contact info
after my is done.

Terry