> Has anyone ordered from www.gstube.com and actually received product?

In short, yeah, I've bought a tube from them, and received it.

In detail, if you're curious:

Yeah, I requested an AMH-10 and another tube from them back in April.  They
were out of the other tube, and quoted me a price for the AMH-10, and wanted to
be paid by Western Union, bank transfer, or Moneybookers, with a surcharge for
WU or Moneybookers.  The weirdness with payment left me nonplussed, but
admitting they didn't have the other tube in stock wasn't the sort of thing a
scammer would do.  So I went ahead with it.  Then they said I had to send the
money to Anton's wife, Tatyana Bodunova-Skvortsova, but there was surcharge for
WU.  This still seemed a little sketchy, but I went ahead with it, as I wanted
that tube, and there were some other tubes I was thinking of ordering if things
went well.

After a reasonable shipping amount of time, the tube showed up, packed
reasonably well in wadded-up newspaper in a cardboard box of sufficient size.

- John KG4L