Some pictures of the little mercury I have.

For some reason, I never thought that it would NOT be magnetic.

Amazing how a penny and quarter will stand on end. (pic 904)
Both float on the surface.  If you push them to the bottom, they will  stay.

I should probably clean it up (lots of foreign material floating on the
surface).  Funny watching a magnet drag black sand through it.   Strange stuff.

Quite heavy as well.  Sorry, no scale.

_http://michail.com/mercury/_ (http://michail.com/mercury/)

Michail
206-920-6312

In a message dated 2/9/2012 5:58:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,