Thank you John, I already have a ferrite on the powersupply cable. I think I'm
going to manage the noise with the housing.

Trying the Clock in a Dark Room; It seems like when the 74151 in displaying a
blank "output A" the tube is not completely off; but is glowing a little bit :
        - Is it normal behavior, because the 74151  just drop the voltage by
100V  and not to 0V
        - Do I have to worry and remplace the 74151 because it's leakage ?

Cheers,