Thanks Dave,
;-)
No problem, I'm far above any childish comments. I forgot the "U" is not so well known at Neonixie.
U = the formula symbol according to DIN 1304 for the Voltage.
Dieter

Don't know who is worse here.
Dieter for first stating 'Ucc' (I think maybe we are talking Vcc?) Regardless Ucc had been taken to mean something "cold cathode voltage" Have you not bothered to read the entire thread?
Me for repeating the same (or maybe just being naive)
Or 3 useless replies 2 of which are sarcastic, and one mocking the 'Invention' word which I thought we had finished with!

Do you not wish to help anyone out? Do you not have anything to add, informational or knowledgeable wise? If not why answer? Just to mock? And I notice you did not jump all over Deiter when he said "Second, the lower the Ucc (cold cathode voltage) the higher the haze"
Talk about childish! Sorry I posted.