Well, as a designer and manufacturer of nixie clocks which incorporate
the fine Dallas 3231 "Extremely Accurate" on board TXCO RTC, I never
have my own clocks running for more than a few weeks before I've
pulled them to tinker with either the software or hardware! Instead I
have to relay on reports from customers whose clocks drift by less
than 5 seconds per year (once initially calibrated, which of course I
do).  Not sure about the longer term stability, though.

There were "lesser" RTC devices, but I think the DS3231 tops the list
for accuracy.

Dallas used to run a "real time demo" site, showing how one of their
development boards had run over several years, and I recall only
gained 30 seconds in five years or so. Seems that site has gone, now?