I noticed his auctions.

I also noticed that it is cheaper to buy 1 at a time from him than a batch
of 6.

I do agree that there is something to be said about getting a matched set
though.

Michail

In a message dated 3/25/2012 9:31:00 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
wavefr...@earthlink.net writes:

This  is why everyone should buy IN-18 tubes from "super-gene" in Los
Angeles!   ~  :D

>Dieter, I suffered the same fate as you,  although I had a prior
transaction with Vogavoga beforehand that went  smoothly. EBay refunded the
money no
problem.

>Nick
>
>Sent from my  iPhone
>
>On Mar 25, 2012, at 2:23, "Dieter Waechter"  <i...@nocrotec.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Nixie  Friends!
>>
>> I must warn you of the following persons who  offered me IN-18 Nixie
tubes, which I paid, but never received.
>>  They did not answer me, although I was waiting for more than one  month.
>> And more: I saw they sell further at ebay, but do not  answer any
requests from me also if asked over Ebay.

+44(0)2069059585, Fax : +1 555 3653, Webpage:  http://vogavoga.com
>> Notes:
>> Fax number is fake. 555  prefix is always on the movies as a fake phone
number.
>> Main number  is 206, which is a Seattle, WA phone number
>> google maps: There is  no such address as: 45 Esquire Drive, El Segundo,
CA 90245
>>  Actually, there is not even an Esquire Drive, Blvd, Street, Ave, or
Court in  El Segundo.

69098, Ukraine,  aleksand...@ukr.net, Phone: +380662733023