The seller evidently had 20 of these tubes. After I bought one and made my
posting. (I thought it was a good idea to buy first!) The sales went on at
a good clip. Somebody must have a use for them as they bought 10! I ended
up buying a total of 5 as the seller would not sell to buyers outside the
US. So I was contacted by 3 people from this list and the TCA list and
asked to make purchases for them which I did. We will all have to wait a
while for the tubes to be shipped as the seller contacted me and told me
he was out of town on business.
  It would be pretty nifty to build a CRT clock or Four or more letter
word using one of these tubes to produce the characters. It would have
to be a raster scan though from what I understand.
                                                 Tim