Indeed, I see you got it right :)
Anyhow, I got it all fixed. I just lowered the power supply to 180V.
Of course, I had to recalculate all the anode resistors (finally have
individal anode resistors), but the blanking now works just fine.
But still, I don't understand why I should blank one nixie in an anode
pair, like Adam suggested. Also, sequence like that will cut the duty
cycle by half, meaning I would need to increase the current peak, and
lower the tube life. It does seem to work fine as is.

> Ok, Good luck.
Thanks a lot!