Hello Eric,

Dieter,

I need ZB13 (ZB15?) sockets,

you mean ZB13=TSM-13P

but are afraid of using those fixed contacts as
you use them.

I don't use them anymore for the CD28, EZ10A and EZ10B tubes.
You should use this contacts which are not fixed but flexible and allow much tolearance of the tube pins:
http://snipurl.com/22yl7g6

My fear is they give too much mechanical tension to the
glass-metal sealings, especially because it concerns hydrogen filled tubes.

This is absolutely right, the pin receptacles I used first (Mill-Max) caused some EZ10A to break!
I mean that ones:
http://snipurl.com/22yl8cu

I am thinking now to ask someone with a CNC machine to make some isolation
plates in what I can place bushings loosly with a lid to keep them in place
like for instance done by pertinax B9 and B7 sockets.
Any experience in that ?

Not necessary.
If you do it with the contacts above, the tube can not crack.
Dieter
PS: The original ZB13 sockets are nearly sold out - and I want to keep the rest for myself. But I will make replacement sockets one day.