Grahame and All

If there is two of these posts it is because I hosed it up.
I think the first post when to Grahame only Sorry!

A note on the Rotary Encoder.
The one listed is (last part of the number) BC0024L the B indicates
that it is not supplied with hardware.
An A in this location indicates that the encoder is supplied with
hardware.
I have sourced them at Newark here in the US P/N62K3102
I also looked up on Farnell in the UK P/N 1200080
Both placew have about 200 in stock.

Tom