Can anyone help me with this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FN9J4zgsgk

What is the thing he mentions at 6:55? I did not quite catch it.

Jens

The only trouble is that he has so many special equipment I think most of us are not fortunate enough to have at their disposal... But the techniques are explained very well, there is so much to learn!

Jens

You are welcome! The best thing is that he still makes new tubes/videos.