Just super-impose the two pictures, that is the best solution. Getting a
shot where the watch (a small & near object) and the moon (a very very far
away object) are anything close to similar in size on the final image are
going to be nearly impossible. You could try it with focus-stacking, but
even then, you still have the problem that the normal lens that was needed
for the watch is a totally different focal length than the super-zoom (or
even telescope) lens that is needed for the moon.. and then, of course,
there is the issue of exposure, but that one is easily solved with HDR.

-Adam