Nah its ok, besides, you already have my email, we talked about the 10TU26
remember? Im gonna tell you first if ill want to give it away. Anyway, id
much rather like to see you update the page with all the tubes you have,
because im sure you have many more that artent listed there. I mean, like i
dont see nearly any TESLA tubes there, not even the common ones.